Spring is finally here! It’s been a bumpy ride. Just when we thought Spring had sprung, Winter decided to give us one more storm. We are ready to open our windows and start enjoying the fresh Spring air, and we know you are, too! Is your screened in porch calling to you to come and visit? Or is Spring signaling the right time to put your home on the market? Either way, American Screen & Glass is the best place to start. We have a screen and glass Spring checklist for making sure your home is ready for Spring and a checklist to make sure your home’s screen and glass helps with your home’s curb appeal before it hits the market.
If you’re ready to enjoy the Spring air, make sure your home is ready with our screen and glass checklist for Spring:
- Window Screens: Are they free of rips, tears, or snags? You don’t want to let any pests in with the fresh Spring air.
- Patio Screen Doors: Are they free of rips, tears, or snags? Are they rolling well on their tracks?
- Screen Porches: Is your screen porch ready for you? Make sure you repair any holes, rips, tears, or snags.
- Fogged Glass: Make sure you can see all the beauty of Spring and get any fogged glass repaired.
- Balances: You can’t experience the fresh Spring air in your home if your windows won’t stay up!
- Tilt Latches: With Spring comes pollen. Easy to clean windows make keeping your windows clean and clear so much easier.
- Patio Table Glass: Eating outside in the Spring is relaxing and fun. But is your table ready? Did your glass top break over the Winter? You need a new one.
If you’re interested in selling your home it is so important it is to get your home in the best possible condition before you list it for sale. Don’t get caught off guard by your home inspection. Our handy screen and glass checklist is great for giving your home more curb appeal:
- Window Screens: Check to make sure there are no rips, tears, snags or stains
- Patio Screen Doors: Make sure they also have no rips, tears, snags or stains and make sure they can open and close easily.
- Screen Porches: Screen porches can be a jewel for your home or an eyesore. Make sure your screen porch is walk-through ready by fixing rips, tears, breaks, bowing, and stains.
- Fogged Glass: Take a critical look at your windows. Are any of them fogged?
- Balances: Do your windows stay up when opened?
- Tilt Latches: Would your potential new homeowners be enticed by an easier cleaning experience?
- Bathroom mirrors: Are there any cracks or chips?
- Window Locks: Make sure your prospective buyers know the windows are secure.
Call or contact American Screen & Glass today to schedule your free estimate at 703-471-4500. American Screen & Glass is located in Loudoun County, right in your backyard for those of you looking for window and screen repair in Sterling, Ashburn, and Leesburg! If you are a bit further out, not to fear, we happily service most of Northern Virginia.